+44 (0)114 2662040
John has worked at Bond Bryan for more than fifteen years, heading up a team of dedicated, versatile designers, technologists and technicians.
Prior to joining Bond Bryan John gained significant commercial experience across a range of sectors at two prominent design companies and, for ten years, within the premises group of a major bank. At Bond Bryan John has worked on residential masterplanning, hotels & leisure, retail, banking, commercial offices and manufacturing projects.
- Newburgh Engineering Factory, Rotherham
- Coster Aerosols Production Facility
- Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, AMP, Rotherham
- Citygate, Office and Hotel Development, Sheffield
- Defengman Hotel/Leisure Complex, China
- Major Volkswagen Showroom, London
- Major rural/residential masterplans in:
- Peak District National Park (Bakewell Riverside and Bradwell Village expansion)
- Sherwood Forest (Peafield and Warren Farms)
- Voluntary Action Group (Community Facilities in Barnsley and Rotherham)
- Sorby House (image above)