John is an Associate Architect with a wealth of experience in Education sector design. Highly capable and organised at all stages of the process from concept design to completion, John excels at liaison with clients and end-users, the wider design team and contractors.
John was responsible for the design and implementation of the Bradford Academy, which won the Bradford District Design Award for Architecture 2008. The academy specialised in “Citizenship”; the Principal has stated that the building has become central to the life of the local community of Bowling Hall.
- Bradford Academy, Bradford
- David Young Community Academy, Leeds
- Crawshaw School, Pudsey, Leeds
- Wirral Metropolitan College: Tower Wharf HE Development Masterplan
- Firth Court, The University of Sheffield