Ian has been part of the Westerham Studio since its inception. He has contributed to and managed some of the studios largest and most successful projects. These include the £65M Suffolk One sixth form centre, the highly impressive Bedford Academy, serving over 1400 students and also our skillful redevelopment of the 29,500sqm (GIFA) University of West London’s Ealing campus.
He has over eighteen years experience across all stages of design and project management from inception to completion. Since joining Bond Bryan he has added extensively to his previous experience, which was gained at one of the world’s leading design and project management consultancies.
His proficiency in the realisation of our designs has developed through construction knowledge and site experience. Ian’s in-depth technical knowledge ensures that the construction phase is delivered to the highest quality outcome for our clients, the end users and the design teamalike.
- Linden Academy, Bedfordshire
- Langley Park School, Kent
- Hertswood Academy, London
- University of West London, St Mary's Road Future Campus Project, London
- Bedford Academy, Bedfordshire
- Suffolk One, Sixth Form Centre, Suffolk
- Valence School, Kent
- Project 'Aragon,' Ghana
- FOM Communication and Broadcast Centre, globally deployable