+44 (0)114 2662040
Geoff has worked at Bond Bryan for more than twenty years heading up a team of dedicated designers of Schools, Further and Higher Education environments.
He believes in interactive engagement with clients, developing ideas in partnership and is now working with clients from Sheffield to Saudi Arabia; his mission is simple: to build innovative learning environments that meet and exceed the clients' Vision.
In the last five years Geoff and his team have worked for Newcastle University (see image below of King's Gate Building); The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University. He also has an excellent track record in Further Education, award winning Schools design and is interested in the connection between the different education environments and high quality student experience; at present his team is delivering two University Technical Colleges.
- Newcastle University: King's Gate (£23m) (see image above)
- University of Sheffield: Engineering Graduate School (£11m)
- Sheffield Hallam University: Cantor Building (£17m)
- York College (£40m)
- Westminster Kingsway College: King's Cross Campus (£56m)
- Buckinghamshire University Technical College (£7m)
- Joseph Rowntree School, York (£28m)
- Shirebrook Academy & Stubbin Wood School (£24m)
- Maltby Academy (£10m)
- Al Ta’if Through School, Saudi Arabia (£10m)