Fran is an Associate Director based primarily in the West Midlands. Fran has joined Bond Bryan to bring her 17 years of experience in the industry, which has been spent in Birmingham working on multiple projects in the various sectors. Fran is experienced in all stages of projects from feasibility through to on site implementation and contract administration. Her responsibilities include managing multiple design teams on varying projects.
Fran has been involved in challenging projects requiring continuous degrees of collaborative working, managing multiple stakeholders, and end users. Fran successfully in partnership directed the North West Fire and Rescue project from a competitive bid stage through to the delivery of 16 new build Fire Stations. Most recently successfully managed an intense redevelopment of Hatfield Station to provide a new MSCP as part of an Interchange Project.
Currently Fran is working on recent commissions for National College of High Speed Rail in Birmingham, and the New Coventry Fire Station.
- 2 Colmore Square, Birmingham - Refurbished Offices
- Cannon House, Birmingham - Refurbished Offices
- Rutland House, Birmingham - Refurbished Offices
- NEC, Birmingham - Pizza Redevelopment
- NWFRS Birmingham International Airport
- NWFRS Birmingham International Station
- Hatfield Station Interchange
- NWFRS - New Build Fire Stations
- Cleveland Fire and Rescue
- West Midlands Fire and Rescue - Coventry Fire Station